Bosch Tools TS2000 Gravity Rise Table Saw Stand
- Maneuver over tough terrains with 8" treaded pneumatic wheels
- Features mounting holes for competitor table saws (Dewalt, Makita, Hitachi, Craftsman and Ridgid) to make this stand universally adaptable
- Design make it easy to set up and take down
- Eliminates excessive time spent lugging across job sites with its great portability
- Can handle up to 250 lbs. of downward force
Jobsites can all look different, and the terrain you have to trek could be harsh. Instead of having to carrying your table saw across the site, you need portability. You need something portable that is reliable and won't topple over on you at the first sign of gravel or rock. Something adaptable to various table saws, so you're not left with limited options. Bosch has a solution. Bosch has the TS2000 Gravity-Rise Wheeled Table Saw Stand. Not only does it give you portability but it also gives you a stable surface to execute the cuts for the job. The TS2000 has 8" treaded pneumatic wheels that can handle rough terrain and give you a piece of mind when you hit gravel. The stand is also universally adaptable, including mounting holes for: Dewalt, Makita, Hitachi, Craftsman, and Rigid table saws. This portable stand is easy to set-up and can withstand 250 lbs of downward force.
If you're looking for something that's durable and portable, consider nothing less than the Bosch TS2000 Gravity Rise Wheeled Table Saw Stand.
The TS2000 includes:
- 1x Bosch TS2000 Gravity Rise Table Saw Stand
- Height: 24.5"
- Material: 1.5mm steel
- Part Number: TS2000
- Used on Model Number. 4000, 4100
- Weight (lbs.): 53
- Wheel Diameter: 8"
UPC - 000346341270
Overall Rating for Bosch Tools TS2000 Gravity Rise Table Saw Stand
|(no reviews)||Be the first to rate and review this item|