Bostitch 651S5 16 Gauge Siding Stapler
- Designed to speed up and simplify tedious sheathing and vinyl siding installations
- Newly designed rapid fire engine can shoot over 10 staples per second, dramatically increasing productivity
- Easy to adjust depth setting assures proper staple depth and helps prevent punch through
- Jams can be cleared without the need for a tool so you can be back up and running in no time
- Included vinyl siding adapter increases versatility eliminates the need for an additional tool
- Selectable trigger design allows you to adjust your shots for each application
- High capacity magazine holds up to 160 fasteners so you'll spend less time reloading
- Comfortable grip allows you to use the tool all day with less fatigue and soreness
The name of the game on any construction site is efficiency; the faster and more accurately you can complete a task, the sooner the job is done and the more profit is in your pocket. Bostitch has gone the extra mile to speed up sheathing installation jobs with their 651S5 16 Gauge 7/16" Crown Siding Stapler. This cutting edge tool can fire over 10 1" to 2" length staples per second so you can power through the biggest jobs quicker than ever before. It also comes with a vinyl siding adapter allows you to use the stapler for fastening vinyl siding as well. Vinyl siding is becoming more popular every day for its insulating qualities and affordability, and the fastest way to install it is will a pneumatic tool like the 651S5. The stapler also features a tool-less jam clearing system that will reduce downtime significantly, and the high capacity magazine will keep you working even longer and steadier. Stop wishing that you had a construction stapler that can keep up with you and start using the Bostitch 651S5 Siding Stapler; then you're only concern will be whether or not you can keep up with the tool!
The Bostitch 651S5 does not come standard with a carrying case. Therefore a carrying case is not included.
The 651S5 includes:
- 1x Bostitch Siding Nailer
- 1x Vinyl Siding Attachment
- 1x 4mm Hex Wrench
- Fastener Type: 7/16" Crown Staples
- Range: 1 to 2"
- Magazine Capacity: 160
- Operating Pressure: 70-120 psi
- Air Inlet Type: 1/4" NPT
- Weight: 4.3 lbs