Bostitch BT1332B-1M 1000 Pack 1-1/4" 18-Gauge Brads
- Coated finish strengthens the nail and resists rust and decay
- Fits Bostitch Nailers SB-1842BN, SB- 2IN1, SB-1850BN, BT35B, BT50B, BT200K-2 as well as most competitive 18 gauge nailers
- 1,000 excellent Stanley Bostitch brads included
Ever have a nice piece of cabinetry plummet from its perch and crash to the ground, regurgitating its contents for the world to see? That never happens when you do cabinet work with Stanley Bostitch. . The BT1332B-1M 1-1/4" brads have a coated finish, which not only increases the strength of the nail, but also shields it from rust and decay. Their chisel points seamlessly enter woodwork and stay there without cracking the material. This 1,000 pack is the perfect ammunition for Bostitch Nailers SB-1842BN, SB- 2IN1, SB-1850BN, BT35B, BT50B, BT200K-2 as well as most competitive 18 gauge nailers. Your cabinet will thank you, and you'll say "don't thank me, thank Stanley Bostitch."
The BT1332B-1M includes:
- One (1) 1000 Pack Bostitch 1-1/4" 18 Gauge Brad Nails
- Fastener Gauge: 18
- Fastener Length: 1-1/4"
- Finish: Coated
- Fits Bostitch Tools: SB-1842BN, SB- 2IN1, SB-1850BN, BT35B, BT50B, BT200K-2
- Point Style: Chisel
- Quantity Per Item Pack: 1,000