Bostitch BT1342B-1M 1000 Pack 1-5/8" 18-Gauge Brads
- Coated finish eases insertion and helps it stay there
- Chisel point allows the nail to slide in easily without disturbing the work surface
- 1,000 brads included
- Fits the bostitch tools: SB-1842BN, SB-2IN1, BT50B, SB-1850BN, BT200K-2
How satisfying is it to finish a detailed piece of work and to insert the final brad? What if that final brad doesn't go in right and adds a noticeable crack? Bostitch's 1-5/8" BT1342B-1M 18-gauge brad nails have chiseled points to slide in cleanly and without incident. The penetration process is also eased by the coated finish, which also increases the nail's holding power. All 1,000 included brads are compatible with Bostitch tools: SB-1842BN, SB-2IN1, BT50B, SB-1850BN, BT200K-2, as well as many competitive 18-Gauge nailers. Bostitch knows that the first nail is as important as the last, so for your next job, go with Bostitch and have a satisfying finished product every time.
The BT1342B-1M includes:
- One (1) Pack of Bostitch 1-5/8" 18 Gauge Brad Nails
- Fastener Gauge: 18
- Fastener Length: 1-5/8"
- Finish: Coated
- Fits Bostitch Tools: SB-1842BN, SB-2IN1, SB-1850BN, BT35B, BT200K-2, BT125K-2
- Fits Competitor Tools: Fits Most 18-Gauge Brad Nailers
- Point Style: Chisel
- Quantity Per Item Pack: 1,000