Bostitch BT1855K 18 Gauge Brad Nailer Kit
- Tough new design stands up to the most brutal jobsite conditions
- Completely oil-free so there's no need for regular maintenance or added downtime
- Dual trigger modes offer the convenience of both bump and sequential firing
- Swiveling air fitting for increases mobility with less chance of hose damage
- Rear facing exhaust system keeps the tool quite and directs air and debris away from the user
- Inline air filter prevents harmful debris from reaching the engine
- Dial-a-depth system allows for precise control over the depth of fastener
- Low nail lockout design helps prevent potentially damaging dry fires
When you're in the market for a quality pneumatic brad nailer that will work as hard and as long as you do, look no further than the Bostitch BT1855K 18 Gauge Brad Nailer Kit. This nailer is perfect for cabinetry, trim and finish work of all kinds. The upgraded industrial design offers all the professional durability you've come to expect from a name like Bostitch, and it features a completely oil-free design. This eliminates the need for regular maintenance and reduces downtime, and it also means no messy oil drips on your workpiece. The dual firing modes allow you to easily switch between bump/contact firing and sequential firing for more precision, and the Dial-A-Depth system gives you complete control over the countersink depth of each fastener. When your work is your livelihood, don't trust your results to anything less than the legendary quality of a Bostitch BT1855K 18 Gauge Brad Nailer Kit.
The BT1855K includes:
- One (1) 18-Gauge Brad Nailer
- One (1) 1/4" swivel air fitting
- One (1) Hex wrench
- One (1) Carry case
- One (1) Belt Hook
- Box of 1000 2" Brads
- Driving Power: 160 in-lbs.
- Height: 9-1/2"
- Length: 9-1/4"
- Width: 5/8" - 2-3/4"
- Weight: 2.7 lbs.
- Fastener Type: Brad
- Collation Angle: 0°
- Fastener Collation: Glue
- Magazine Capacity: 110
- Fastener Length: 2-1/8"
- Nailer Gauge: 18