Bostitch BTFP71917 16GA Finish Nailer Kit
Bostitch BTFP71917 Smart Point 16GA Finish Nailer Kit
- Smart PointTM Technology: Easy nail placement as a result of a smaller nose (than current BOSTITCH nailers) and no need to compress the contact trip to actuate the tool
- Drives 16Ga finish nails from 1-1/4" to 2-1/2" length
- Oil-free operation reduces the risk of oil stains
- Tool-free jam release mechanism for easy nail removal
- Dial-A-DepthTM control for precise countersinking of nails
- Selectable trigger system for sequential or contact operation
- Other Features: 1/4" air fitting, rear air exhaust, & belt hook with integrated pencil sharpener
The Stanley Bostitch BTFP71917 16 Gauge pneumatic straight finish nailer, is designed with Bostitch's patented Smart Point technology, driving 1-1/4" to 2-1/2" straight finish nails. Smart Point utilizes a special nose that is capable of reaching into tight spaces, improves visibility, and reduces work surface damage by eliminating the need to push against a surface to actuate the tool. Nose is 80% smaller than existing Bostitch nailers. Other features on the BTFP71917 finish nailer include oil-free operation, front and side bumpers, tool-free jam release, selectable trigger, rear exhaust, dial-a-depth control and a tool-free adjustable belt hook. Tool includes carrying case, sample fasteners, 1/4" fitting, 3 no-mar tips and a belt hook with pencil sharpener. The BTFP71917 also comes with Bostitch's 7-year limited warranty. This 16 gauge finish nailer is perfect for crown molding, baseboard, cabinets, chair rails, wood furniture, decorative trim, millwork, caskets, hardwood flooring, furniture and paneling.
The BTFP71917 includes:
- One (1) Bostitch 16GA Finish Nailer
- One (1) 1/4" Air Fitting
- One (1) Carrying Case
- Sample Finish Nails
- Extra No-Mar Tips
- Engine: Oil-Free
- Operating Pressure: 70-120 PSI
- Fastener Range: 1-1/4" to 2-1/2" straight finish nails
- Magazine Capacity: 100
- Length: 12.5" Width: 3.33" Height: 11.31"
- Weight: 3.9 lbs.