Bostitch BTFP72155 Smart Point 15GA DA Style Angle Finish Nailer Kit
- Smart Point Technology: Easy nail placement as a result of a smaller nose (than current BOSTITCH nailers) and no need to compress the contact trip to actuate the tool
- Drives 15 GA "DA" style angle finish nails from 1-1/4" to 2-1/2" length
- Integrated air blower allows to clear away debris from work surface
- Tool-free jam release mechanism for easy nail removal
- Dial-A-Depth control for precise countersinking of nails
- 16" On-center gauge flips out to measure exactly 16" from end to nose for installing wall trim
- Selectable trigger system for sequential or contact operation
- Other Features: oil free operation, 1/4" air fitting, rear air exhaust, & belt hook with integrated pencil sharpener
The Stanley Bostitch BTFP72155 DA 15 gauge pneumatic, angled finish nailer, is designed with Bostitch's patented Smart Point technology, driving 1-1/4" to 2-1/2" 15 gauge angled finish nails. Smart Point utilizes a special nose that is capable of reaching into tight spaces, improves visibility, and reduces work surface damage by eliminating the need to push against a surface to actuate the tool. Nose is 80% smaller than existing Bostitch nailers. Other features on the BTFP72155 angled finish nailer include oil-free operation, front and side bumpers, tool-free jam release, selectable trigger, rear exhaust, air blower, dial-a-depth control and a tool-free adjustable belt hook. Tool includes carrying case, sample fasteners, 1/4" fitting, 3 no-mar tips, belt hook and pencil sharpener. The BTFP72155 also comes with Bostitch's 7-year limited warranty. This 15 gauge angled finish nailer is perfect for crown molding, baseboard, cabinets, chair rails, wood furniture, decorative trim, millwork, caskets, hardwood flooring, furniture and paneling.
The BTFP72155 includes:
- 1x Bostitch 15GA DA Style Finish Nailer
- 1x 1/4" Air Fitting
- 1x Carrying Case
- Sample Finish Nails
- Extra No-Mar Tips
- Engine: Oil-Free
- Operating Pressure: 70-120 PSI
- Fastener Range: 1-1/4" to 2-1/2" 15 gauge angled finish nails
- Magazine Capacity: 100
- Length: 12.8" Width: 3.8" Height: 12.1"
- Weight: 4.22 lbs.