Bostitch CF15-2 Corrugated Fastener Tool - Miter Butt Joining too!
The CF15-2 includes:
- 1x Bostitch Corrugated Fastening Tool
- Designed for repairing and strengthening pallet stringers
- Also great for joining door stiles and cabinet face frames
- Lightweight and compact, easy to maneuver in tight quarters
- Plenty of power to completely penetrate stringers; drives corrugated and miter fasteners
- Top load design for speedy reloads and maximum productivity
- Magazine holds 108 corrugated/miter fasteners for increased productivity
- Soft rubber grip provides all day comfort and control
One of the many specialty pneumatic tools from Bostitch, the CF15-2 Corrugated Fastening Tool is specifically designed to fire corrugated and miter fasteners quickly and accurately. It's great for working with pallet stringers and offers enough power to completely penetrate the stringers for a firm and long-lasting hold. The CF15-2 is also great for joining door stiles and cabinet faces and can be used to quickly assemble window frames as well. Its compact design is lightweight and features a comfortable ergonomic grip that makes it a pleasure to use, even for long periods of time. The high capacity magazine means you work more steadily with less reloading. You trust the Bostitch name to provide professional quality in your standard pneumatic nailers and staplers, and you can trust them to offer that same quality in their specialty nailers as well.
- Height: 10-9/10"
- Length: 11-1/2"
- Weight: 6.28 lbs.
- Fastener Length: 3/8" - 5/8"
- Gauge: 1" Width
- Fastener Type: Corrugated Fasteners
- Operating Range: 80 - 120 PSI
- Driving Power: 433 in-lbs.
- Magazine Capacity: 108 (3-1/2 sticks)
- Fitting Type: 1/4" NPT
- Power to Weight Ratio: 69
- Ship Weight: 8.28 lbs.
- Trigger Type: Sequential
UPC - 077914045977
Overall Rating for Bostitch CF15-2 Corrugated Fastener Tool - Miter Butt Joining too!
|(no reviews)||Be the first to rate and review this item|