Bostitch CR19GAL 7200 Count 3/4" Smooth Shank 15° Coil Roofing Nails
- Galvanized finish protects the nails from rust and the elements
- Fits Bostitch RN45B. RN46 as well as many competitive 3/4" roofing nailers
- Box of 7,200 nails
Repairing a roof? Building a roof? You couldn't do any better than Bostitch CR19GAL 7,200-qty. 3/4" Smooth Shank 15 Degree Coil Roofing Nails. All 7,200 nails in this pack have a galvanized finish, shielding them from the elements as well as the crippling effects of rust. Their diamond points embed themselves seamlessly and firmly. The CR19GAL's load easily into your Bostitch RN45B or RN46, so you spend less time fumbling with your tool and getting work done instead.
The CR19GAL includes:
- One (1) Box of 7200 Bostitch 3/4" Smooth Shank 15° Coil Roofing Nails
- Fastener Length: 3/4"
- Finish: Galvanized
- Fits Bostitch Tools: RN45B. RN46
- Fits Competitor Tools: Atro: CN134, Roofing Roll, Craftsman: 18324, 154500, Hitachi: NV 45AB, Jamerco: JTCN-45R, Makita: AN 451, Max: CN12R, CN450R, Paslode: 3175RCU, Porter Cable: RN175
- Point Style: Diamond
- Quantity Per Item Pack: 7,200
- Shank Type: Smooth