Bostitch CR2DCGAL 7/8" Smooth Shank 15° Coil Roofing Nails
Bostitch CR2DCGAL 7200 Count 7/8" Smooth Shank 15° Coil Roofing Nails
- Galvanized finish strengthens the nails and prevents corrosion
- 7,200 roofing nails in an easy-to-load coil
- Fits Bostitch roofing nailers RN45B and RN46 and many other similar nailers
What is a house with a poor roof? It's like a cup in the rain. When doing roof work, trust Stanley Bostitch CR2DCGAL Smooth Shank Coil Roofing Nails to make it all it can be. All 7,200 of these nails have a galvanized finish, making the nails very strong as well as anticorrosive. They also load easily into your Bostitch roofing nailer (RN45B or RN46) to increase the amount of time you spend working (and less time fumbling with your nailer. Whether you are building a roof for your home or for someone else's, a roof is pretty darn important. Make sure the job gets done right with Bostitch.
The CR2DCGAL includes:
- One (1) Box of 7200 Bostitch 7/8" Smooth Shank 15° Coil Roofing Nails
- Fastener Length: 7/8"
- Finish: Galvanized
- Fits Bostitch Tools: RN45B. RN46
- Fits Competitor Tools: Atro: CN134, Roofing Roll, Craftsman: 18324, 154500, Hitachi: NV 45AB, Jamerco: JTCN-45R, Makita: AN 451, Max: CN12R, CN450R, Paslode: 3175RCU, Porter Cable: RN175
- Point Style: Diamond
- Quantity Per Item Pack: 7,200
- Shank Type: Smooth