Bostitch CR3DGAL 7,200 1-1/4" Smooth Shank 15° Coil Roofing Nails Galvanized
- Galvanized finish resist the elements and the weakening effects of rust
- Contains 7,200 1-1/4" roofing nails in an easy to load coil
- For use with the Bostitch RN46-1 Industrial Roofing Nailer and other popular coil roofing nailers
Looking to get some roof work done? Be sure to equip yourself with the best nails out there, Bostitch CR3DGAL 1-1/4" Smooth Shank 15 Inch Coil Roofing Nails. All 7,200 of the 1-1/4" nails included have a galvanized finish to resist the elements and to prevent rust and decay. It loads easily into the Bostitch RN46-1 Industrial Roofing nailer, getting you quickly back to work. Nail with confidence knowing that Bostitch nails will keep your work intact longer than any competitive fastener.
The CR3DGAL includes:
- One (1) Box of 7200 Bostitch 1-1/4" Smooth Shank 15° Coil Roofing Nails
- Fastener Length: 1-1/4"
- Finish: Galvanized
- Fits Bostitch Tools: RN45B. RN46
- Fits Competitor Tools: Atro: CN134, Roofing Roll, Craftsman: 18324, 154500, Hitachi: NV 45AB, Jamerco: JTCN-45R, Makita: AN 451, Max: CN12R, CN450R, Paslode: 3175RCU, Porter Cable: RN175
- Point Style: Diamond
- Quantity Per Item Pack: 7,200
- Shank Type: Smooth