Bostitch CR4DSS 7200 1-1/2" Smooth Shank 15° Coil Roofing Nails Stainless Steel
- Diamond point flawlessly embeds into material and stays there
- Stainless steel finish strengthens the nail
- 7,200 nails are in an easy-to-load coil
- Compatible with Bostitch Tools: RN45B, RN46
- Fits many other brands of coil roofing nailer
Have a roofing job you want to get right the first time? Look no farther than Bostitch's CR4DSS Smooth Shank Coil Roofing Nails. All 7,200 of the included nails in this pack have a stainless steel finish, making all of them very strong. Their diamond points embed themselves into the material flawlessly, and they stay there as well. You already made a smart choice by getting either the Bostitch RN45B or RN46, now outfit your machine with the ammunition that not only loads in easily, but will help take your work to new heights. Get Bostitch and you won't ever look back.
The CR4DSS includes:
- One (1) Box of 7200 Bostitch 1-1/2" Stainless Steel Smooth Shank 15° Coil Roofing Nails
- Fastener Length: 1-1/2"
- Finish: Stainless Steel
- Fits Bostitch Tools: RN45B. RN46
- Fits Competitor Tools: Atro: CN134, Roofing Roll, Craftsman: 18324, 154500, Hitachi: NV 45AB, Jamerco: JTCN-45R, Makita: AN 451, Max: CN12R, CN450R, Paslode: 3175RCU, Porter Cable: RN175
- Point Style: Diamond
- Quantity Per Item Pack: 7,200
- Shank Type: Smooth