Bostitch CR5DGAL 7200 1-3/4" Smooth Shank 15° Coil Roofing Nails Galvanized
Your FREE Bostitch tape measure will ship with your qualifying Bostitch products. Limited quantities. While supplies last.
- Stainless Steel finish reinforces each nail
- Diamond point style allows for easy penetration
- Compatible with Bostitch Tools RN45B and RN46 and many other coil roofing nailers
- Contains 7,200 nails in an easy to load coil
The quality of a finished roofing job largely depends on the nails. Literally, they hold everything together. Don't trust your finished product to just any kind of fastener. Get Stanley Bostitch's CR4DSS Smooth Shank 15 Degree Coil Roofing Nails. All 7,200 nails have a diamond point to penetrate through material easily, and the stainless steel finish reinforces the nail so it won't break. These nails load easily into the Bostitch RN45B and RN46 thanks to their convenient coil design. The next time you see a sturdy roof, thank Stanley Bostitch Fastening for helping hold it together.
The CR5DGAL includes:
- One (1) Box of 7200 Bostitch 1-3/4" Smooth Shank 15° Coil Roofing Nails
- Fastener Length: 1-3/4"
- Finish: Galvanized
- Fits Bostitch Tools: RN45B. RN46
- Fits Competitor Tools: Atro: CN134, Roofing Roll, Craftsman: 18324, 154500, Hitachi: NV 45AB, Jamerco: JTCN-45R, Makita: AN 451, Max: CN12R, CN450R, Paslode: 3175RCU, Porter Cable: RN175
- Point Style: Diamond
- Quantity Per Item Pack: 7,200
- Shank Type: Smooth