Bostitch DA1564K 15 Gauge 34 Deg. "DA" Style Angle Finish Nailer Kit
- The world's first 15ga tool with quiet rear exhaust which can be directed away from the user
- Integrated air blower keeps work area clear of debris and obstructive particles
- Built-in LED light makes working in dark spots easy
- Kit also includes a carrying case, 1,000 2" fasteners, 2 standard no-mar tips, 4 profile no-mar tips, swivel air fitting, steel belt hook, and hex wrench
- Trigger can be adjusted to accommodate single or multiple fastener drive mode
- Installing baseboard is easy with the 16" on-center gauge
- 1-1/4" - 2-1/2"
Because 'Bostitch' and 'fastening' go together like peanut butter and jelly, it's no surprise that the next big thing in fastening came from them. The DA1564K is an indispensible 15 Gauge Angle Finish Nailer. It is also the world's first 15GA tool to incorporate a quiet rear exhaust, allowing airflow to be directed away from the user. The nailer features a built-in LED light, so working accurately in the dark is much easier. The DA1564K is equipped with a unique trigger that can switch between single and multiple fastener drive mode. This kit includes everything you need to get working right from the get-go, including 1,000 2" fasteners, 2 standard no-mar tips, 4 profile no-mar tips, swivel air fitting, steel belt hook, hex wrench, and a carrying case to hold it all together. Get the best selection on Bostitch tools and accessories at the best price on the web only at Tools Plus.
The DA1564K includes:
- 1x Bostitch 15 Gauge 2-1/2-in Oil-Free Angled Finish Nailer Kit - DA1564K
- (1,000) 2-in Fasteners
- 2x Standard No-Mar Tips
- 4x Profile No-Mar Tips
- 1x Swivel Air Fitting
- 1x Hex Wrench
- 1x Steel Belt Hook
- 1x Carrying Case
- Applications: Chair Rail, Baseboard, Crown Molding, Top Nailing Solid Hardwood Flooring, and Door & Window Trim
- Height: 3-1/2-in
- Length: 12-1/2-in
- Width: 12-in
- Weight: 4.2 lbs.
- Fastener Gauge (MCN): 15 Gauge
- Fastener Type: "DA" Style Finish Nails
- Collation Angle: 34°
- Fastener Length: 1-1/4-in to 2-1/2-in
- Magazine Capacity: 100 Nails
- Driving Power: 380 Inch Lbs.