Bostitch EHF1838K Engineered Hardwood Flooring Stapler
Bostitch EHF1838K 18 Gauge Engineered Hardwood Flooring Stapler
- Install flooring quicker and easier than ever before
- Tool-free depth adjustments allow you to fasten everything from solid hardwood to engineered bamboo
- Easy to see engagement mechanism speeds up installation and reduces mis-fires
- No mar tip prevent scratches on delicate flooring surfaces
- Completely oil and maintenance free for less down time and less chance of oily drips on floors
- Swivel air fitting contains an internal filter and makes it easy to move around with an air line attached
- Muffled exhaust is quiet and directs air away from the user
No matter what kind of flooring you're installing, the Bostitch EHF1838K 18-Gauge Engineered Flooring Stapler has you covered. It's wide range of depth adjustments make it ideal for the widest variety of flooring types including bamboo, exotic woods and even engineering flooring. The no-mar tip means there's less chance of damaging delicate flooring surfaces, and the easy to see engagement mechanism offers a better view of the point of contact for more reliable firing. The oil-free design means that you never have to worry about oiling the tool or dripping oil on finished surfaces. If you're serious about floor installation, you need to take a serious look at the Bostitch EHF1838K 18-Gauge Engineered Flooring Stapler.
The EHF1838K includes:
- One (1) Bostitch 18-Gauge Engineered Flooring Stapler
- One (1) Carrying Case
- 5/16" to 7/16" Solid Hardwood
- 1/2" to 5/8" Engineered Hardwood
- 1/2" to 5/8" Engineered Bamboo
- Weight: 3.47 lbs, 1.57 kilos
- Capacity: 100
- Driving Power: 160 in-lbs.
- Fastener Crown Length: 1" - 1-1/2"
- Fastener Gauge: 18