Bostitch F21PL Round Head Framing ~ Metal Connector Nailer 2 Nose Pcs
- Two nailers in one: includes two quick change nosepieces to convert tool to either framing or metal connector applications
- Patented push button adjustable depth guide sets nails to desired depths
- Lightweight magnesium design for durability
- Adjustable rafter hook allows users to hang tool on rafters and joists
- Drives plastic collated 1-1/2" and 2-1/2" metal connector nails (.131" - .148" diameter)
- Best in class power-to-weight ratio (1,050 in-lbs.)
- 16 in. layout indicator on magazine helps achieve correct distance between studs in a matter of seconds
This 21-degree plastic collated framing nailer is designed to drive nails into engineered lumber. It is lightweight for easy management and you can control the depth of the nail with a push button. Depend on this 21-degree plastic collated framing nailer for efficiency.
The F21PL includes:
- 1x Bostitch F21PL 21 Deg. Industrial Framing Nailer
- 1x Framing Nail Tip
- 1x Metal Connector Tip
- Installing metal connectors
- Wood to masonry
- Engineered lumber
- Exterior decks
- Brand: Bostitch
- Model: F21PL
- MPN: F21PL
- UPC: 077914041207
- Type: Framing Nailer
- Length: 20.25 in.
- Height: 14.25 in.
- Weight: 8.1 lbs.
- Air Inlet Size: 1/4 in.
- Depth of Drive: Adjustable
- Dry Fire Lockout: No
- Fastener Capacity: 60
- Fastener Collation: STRAPSHOT / Plastic
- Fastener Type: Framing and Metal Connector Nails
- Firing Modes: Contact / Sequential Actuation
- Fitting Type: NPT
- Jam Clearance: Latch
- Lubrication: Oil-Lube
- Magazine Angle: 21 Degrees
- Magazine Type: Bottom Loading
- Max. Fastener Length: 3-1/2 in.
- Min. Fastener Length: 2 in.
- Operating Pressure - PSI: 80 - 120
- Tip Style: Nose Adaptor
- Package Qty.: 1
Overall Rating for Bostitch F21PL Round Head Framing ~ Metal Connector Nailer 2 Nose Pcs
|(no reviews)||Be the first to rate and review this item|