Bostitch F21PL2 2" to 3-1/2" 21 Deg. Industrial Framing Nailer
- Advanced depth adjustment system allows you to set the fastener depth precisely with the push of a button
- Magnesium body design offers increased tool durability without added weight
- 16" indicator on magazine allows for quick layout of framing studs
- Adjustable exhaust port allows you to direct harmful exhaust away from the face and body
- Sharp tooth design allows for quick and accurate toe nailing
- Increased driving power in a lighter weight nailer, the best power to weight ratio in its class
On many competitive nail guns, changing the fastener depth is a process in itself. Leave it to Bostitch to set the bar even higher for competitive tools; the F21PL2 is a great 21 Deg. Industrial Framing Nailer with a push-button depth adjustment system. The sharp tooth design makes toe nailing applications much quicker and more accurate. This nailer features a surprising amount of driving power, proving a tool doesn't need to be bulky to be powerful. The magnesium body is both powerful and light weight, making it easy to work all day. Pneumatic tools often have a fixed exhaust port that blasts air at the user. Bostitch knows workers deserve better than that, so the F21PL2 has an adjustable exhaust port so air exhaust is directed away. Nobody does fastening like Bostitch.
The F21PL2 includes:
- One (1) Bostitch 21 Deg. Plastic Collated Framing Nailer
- Weight: 8.1 lbs
- Driving Power: 1050 inch/lbs.
- Fastener Gauge: .113" - .162" diameter
- Fastener Range: 2" - 3-1/2" 21 degree plastic collated framing nails
- Magazine Capacity: 60
- Thread Size: 1/4" NPT