Bostitch F28WW 2" to 3 1/2" 28 Deg. Industrial Framing Nailer
- Push button depth guide makes depth adjustments quick and easy
- 16" layout guide on magazine allows you to easily gauge distance between studs
- Durable and lightweight magnesium housing stands up to the toughest daily use
- Integrated rafter hook allows tool to be easily hung from rafters and joists
- Perfect for just about any framing or sheathing application
- Large "engine" packs an unbelievable 1,050in-lbs of driving power, more than a match for tougher applications such as LVL
Bostitch is the first name in professional grade fasteners and fastening tools, and they've built a reputation on designing reliable tools that are trusted by millions of people worldwide. When you've made the decision to put down the hammer and pick up a hardcore fastening tool, pick up a Stanley F28WW 28 Deg. Industrial Framing Nailer. This tool is designed to speed up framing and assembly jobs of all kinds and with its lightweight magnesium design it can stand up to the toughest daily use and abuse. It features an easy to use push button depth guide that allows you to precisely dial in the fastener depth, and it also has a handy integrated 16" layout guide on the magazine that allows you to space your studs quickly and accurately. Bostitch built plenty of extra usability features into this unit as well, including an integrated rafter hook that allows the tool to be hung safely from a rafter of joist when not in use.
The F28WW includes:
- One (1) Bostitch 28 Deg. Industrial Framing Nailer
- Height: 14.25", 361.95mm
- Length: 20", 508mm
- Weight: 7.6 lbs, 3.45 kilos
- Driving Power: 1050 Inch Lbs.
- Fastener Gauge: .113 - .131
- Fastener Range: 2" to 3 1/2" 28° Wire Collated Stick Framing Nails
- Magazine Capacity: 100 Nails
- Operating Pressure: 80-120 PSI
- Thread Fitting Type: 1/4" NPT
Overall Rating for Bostitch F28WW 28 Deg. Industrial Framing Nailer
A must have tool for any framing crew.
By Andrew Murray from Nelson BC on February 15, 2012
Hold 4 sticks of nail, many guns only hold 3.