Bostitch F33PT 33 Deg. Paper Tape Framing Nailer
- Like having 2 nailers in one; interchangeable tips allow you to work with both framing and metal strapping applications
- Exclusive Smart Trigger sequential trigger system fires fastener quickly and accurately, with less misfires
- Also switches to bump firing mode for added productivity
- Tough magnesium body reduces nailer weight and stands up to the toughest jobsite abuse
- Push button depth of drive control makes it quick and easy to adjust the depth of fasteners
- One of the best power to weight ratios in its class; lightweight enough to use comfortably in overhead applications
- Easily drives fasteners into the toughest engineered lumber and framing materials
- Aggressive tip claw makes it easy to toe nail at even the shallowest angles
In these tough economic times, it's more important than ever to make sure you get the most bang for your buck. If you do any type of framing work, you may think you need a separate nailer for metal straps and tie work. With the Bostitch F33PT 33 Deg. Paper Tape Framing Nailer, you can do the work of 2 tools with one nailer. The interchangeable tips allow you to quickly switch between standard framing work and metal connector applications, eliminating the need for an extra nailer and the extra expense in purchasing that nailer. The patented push button depth adjustment system makes it easy to precisely set the depth of every fastener, and the lightweight magnesium body design means this gun will be a pleasure to use, even when you have to use it all day long.
This gun will also fire 35 deg. Paper Collated Framing Nails.
The F33PT includes:
- One (1) Bostitch 33 Deg. Paper Tape Framing Nailer
- Two (2) Quick Change Nosepieces
- Height: 14"
- Length: 18"
- Weight: 7.9 lbs
- Driving Power: 1050 in-lbs
- Fastener Gauge: Framing: .113" - .162" Diameter, Metal Connector Nails: .131" - .162" Diameter
- Fastener Range: Framing: 2" to 3 1/2" 33° or 35°Paper Collated Stick Framing Nails, MCN: 1 1/2" to 2 1/2" Metal Connector Nails
- Magazine Capacity: 80 Nails
- Operating Pressure: 80-120 PSI
- Thread Fitting Type: 1/4" NPT