Bostitch FN1664K 1-1/4" to 2-1/2" 16 Gauge Straight Finish Nailer Kit
Your FREE Bostitch tape measure will ship with your qualifying Bostitch products. Limited quantities. While supplies last.
- Completely oil-free with no need for regular maintenance
- Select fire system converts nailer easily from bump fire to sequential fire modes
- Lockout mechanism prevents dry firing and possible damage to unit
- Dial-a-depth control allows for precise countersinking of fasteners
- Reversible belt-hook makes it easy to carry around the jobsite and features a built in pencil sharpener
- Low-noise operation with a quiet exhaust that directs air away from the user
- Durable magnesium housing stands up to the toughest jobsite conditions
The key to quality finish work is quality assembly, and the key to quality assembly is quality fasteners and fastening tools. The Bostitch FN1664K 16 Gauge Finish Nailer Kit is the choice of professionals the world over and with good reason. The completely oil-free design means that there's no need for regular maintenance, and no chance of messy oil drips on your material. The Dial-a-Depth control system allows you to get the exact fastener countersink depth that the job calls for, essential to a quality finished product. And the integrated selector allows you to easily switch between bump/contact fire and sequential fire modes. Mobility is essential when it comes to productivity, and Bostitch has designed plenty of mobility features into FN1664K, including a reversible belt hook, a swiveling air fitting and an ultra-lightweight magnesium housing.
The FN1664K includes:
- One (1) 16 Gauge Finish Nailer
- One (1) 1/4" Swivel Fitting
- One (1) 1,000 2" Finish Nails
- Four (4) Profile Tips
- One (1) Carrying Case
- Hex Wrenches
- One (1) Belt Hook
- Weight: 3.9 lbs, 1.77 kilos
- Driving Power: 285 in-lbs.
- Collation Angle: 0°
- Fastener Range: 16GA Finish Nails (1-1/4" to 2-1/2")
- Magazine Capacity: 100
For close to a century, Stanley Bostitch has demonstrated levels of quality and advanced engineering that are second to none. Their new line of fastening tools are some of the most advanced available on the market, and they feature oil-free and maintenance-free designs that will free you up from worrying about your tool and let you concentrate on what really matters.