Bostitch GC4S100BG 3,600 1-1/2" x .1" Light Gauge Steel Sheathing Pins
The GC4S100BG includes:
- 1x Bostitch GC4S100BG Box of 3,600 1-1/2" x .100" Light Gauge Galvanized Steel Sheathing Nails
- Optimized Ballistic Nail Point for consistent penetration
- Optimized Helix Shank Geometry offers tremendous "bite" and clamping force in 16-20ga steel
- Large bugle Head Shape for maximum sheathing system performance not cutting into sheathing
- 15 Degree Wire-Weld collation for consistency and durability in all conditions
- 1 Case of nails should fasten roughly 57 4x8 sheets of material placing fasteners 6" On-Center
- Custom Building Code Reports assures acceptance and performance
- The GC4S100BG is used to fasten Gypsum Sheathing, OSB and Plywood up to 5/8" thick
Bostitch fasteners are designed to provide maximum fastening power, durability and long life. Ballistic points deliver maximum penetration and a secure hold.
- Brand: Bostitch
- Model: GC4S100BG
- MPN: GC4S100BG
- UPC: 077914053477
- Type: Sheathing Pins
- Length: 1.5 in.
- Fastener Collation: Wire Weld
- Fastener Gauge: 20
- Fastener Length: 1-1/2 in.
- Fastener Type: Pin Nails
- Finish: Hot Dipped
- Head Style: Bugle
- Point Style: Ballistic
- Quantity: 3600
- Shank Size: 0.100 in.
- Shank Type: Helix
- Package Qty.: 3,600 nails
Overall Rating for Bostitch GC4S100BG 3,600 1-1/2" x .1" Light Gauge Steel Sheathing Pins
|(no reviews)||Be the first to rate and review this item|