Bostitch Hand Tools 14-250 Offset Left Aviation Snip
Bostitch Hand Tools 14-250 10" Offset Left Aviation Snip
- Hard forged chrome molybdenum steel cutting blades offer the most efficient cutting capacity and longer blade life
- Light blade serrations bite into the material as you cut, preventing material slippage and shifting
- Compact linear design makes it easy to cut in tight spots
- Internal latch system allows for one handed operation and does not interfere with the cut
- Comfortable, slip resistant grip for added control and accuracy
- Offset blade offers added clearance between the handle and the cutting material
- Designed to cut up to 18 gauge cold rolled or 22 gauge stainless steel
From the world leader in hand tools comes the Bostitch 14-250 10" Offset Left Aviation Snip. These snips feature a titanium nitride coating on the blades that reduce wear and offer up twice the blade life as other snips, and the forged chrome molybdenum steel cutting blade construction means more durability and longer tool life. The blades feature a fine serration that allows them to bite into the material as the cut is made; this reduces the material slippage that is so common when cutting with metal snips. The 14-250 snips feature a low profile design and flush mounted hardware that won't interfere with the material during the cut, and the internal latch design offers even more flexibility while cutting. The comfortable handle grips are color coded for easy identification and angled blade configuration gives you plenty of clearance between handle and cutting area. The Bostitch 14-250 10" Offset Left Aviation Snip is designed to cut up to 18-gauge cold rolled steel or up to 22-gauge stainless steel.
The 14-250 includes:
- One (1) Bostitch 10" Left Offset Aviation Snips
- Cutting Direction: Left curve
- Color: red
- Height: 1.1"
- Length: 12.3"
- Width: 3.5"
- Weight: 1.04 lbs.