Bostitch Hand Tools 14-251 Offset Right Aviation Snip
Bostitch Hand Tools 14-251 10" Offset Right Aviation Snip
- Titanium nitride blade coating extends blade life by up to twice that of other snips
- Serrated blade design bites into the material as you cut, reducing slippage and shifting
- Advanced fastener system keeps blades tight and never needs adjusting or re-tightening
- Flush hardware doesn't interfere with cutting movement
- Make tight circular and curved cuts with ease
- Angled blade is offset to provide added clearance between handle and material
- Soft bi-material grips offer added comfort and control
- Suitable for cutting up to 22 gauge stainless steel or up to18 gauge cold rolled steel
Aviation snips are a great tool for free hand cutting of sheet metals, and they've changed little over the years. Bostitch offers you all the traditional benefits of classic snips with many added new features that make the job simpler and more accurate than ever before. The Bostitch 14-251 10" Offset Right Aviation Snips feature advanced chrome molybdenum steel cutting blades that will make quick work of cold rolled steel up to 18-gauge or stainless steel up to 22-gauge. The fine blade edge serrations reduce material slippage during the cut and make it easier than ever before to make clean circular and straight cuts. The tool is designed with flush mount hardware and an internal latch to prevent cut material from getting jammed up in the tool, and the soft grip handles are color coded so you can find the right snip, right away. If you're looking for a pair of aviation snips that really make the cut, then you're looking for a Bostitch 14-251 10" Offset Right Aviation Snips.
The 14-251 includes:
- One (1) Bostitch 10" Right Offset Aviation Snips
- Cutting Direction: Right curve
- Color: green
- Height: 1.1"
- Length: 12.3"
- Width: 3.5"
- Weight: 1.04 lbs.