Bostitch Hand Tools 14-252 10" Bulldog Aviation Snips
Limit one coupon per order. Exclusions may apply. Coupon valid Now - December 24th, 2013.
- Short blade design is ideal for notching and trimming heavier stock
- Cuts cold rolled steel up to 16 gauge in thickness and up to 18 gauge stainless steel
- Titanium nitride blade coating offers superior cutting power and extended blade life
- Low profile design allows it to work in tighter areas
- Advanced fastener system holds blades tighter and never need adjusting or re-tightening
- Internal latch is designed for easy one handed operation and will not interfere with the cutting motion
- Comfortable grip is color coded and offers increase precision and control
The "Bull Dog" of snips, the Bostitch 14-252 10" Aviation Snips feature a shorter blade that's designed specifically for cutting and notching thicker materials. The blades are tempered and hardened, and they feature a titanium nitride coating that extends the life of the blade by up to twice that of previous FatMax snips. The unique blade fastening system will never loosen, and never needs retightening, a godsend for anyone that's every suffered while trying to cut with a wobbly pair of snips. All the hardware on the tool is designed to be flush and low profile so as not to interfere with the cut, and even the latch system is internally configured and can be operated with a single hand. Whether you're ready to retire your old snips or just ready to step up to a new tool, step up to a Bostitch 14-252 10" Bulldog Aviation Snip.
The 14-252 includes:
- One (1) 10" Bostitch Bulldog Aviation Snips
- Cutting Direction: Straight
- Color: Yellow
- Height: 1.1"
- Length: 12.3"
- Width: 3.5"
- Weight: 1.04 lbs.