Bostitch Hand Tools 14-253 10" Straight Tinner Snips
Limit one coupon per order. Exclusions may apply. Coupon valid Now - December 24th, 2013.
- Designed for cutting clean and precise straight and curved lines
- Advanced titanium nitride blade coating reduces blade wear and extends the life of the tool
- Drop forged steel blades make quick work of up to 25 gauge cold rolled steel and up to 28 gauge stainless steel
- Nylon center pivot nut needs no adjustment and holds the blades tighter
- Cushion grip is slip resistant and comfortable enough for long term use
- Meets or exceeds all ANSI standards
An advanced twist on the classic tinner snips concept, the Bostitch 14-253 Straight Tinner Snips allow you to easily cut various thicknesses of sheet metal with increased accuracy and speed. They're perfect for cutting both straight lines and wide curves, and the titanium nitride blade coating assures long blade life and less wear. The blades are drop forged and polished and they can make quick work of cold rolled steel up to 25-gauge and stainless steel up to 28 gauge. The nylon center pivot fastener never needs adjusting and will keep the blades tight for the life of the tool.
The 14-253 includes:
- One (1) Bostitch 10" Straight Tinner Snips
- Size: 10"
- Cutting Direction: Straight
- Height: 1.2"
- Length: 11.8"
- Width: 4.4"
- Weight: 1.16 lbs.