Bostitch Hand Tools 14-254 Straight Tinner Snips
Bostitch Hand Tools 14-254 12" Straight Tinner Snips
- Cuts straight lines and wide curves in up to 25 gauge cold rolled steel and up to 28 gauge stainless steel
- Durable drop forged blades are fully polished and designed to cut cleaner and hold their edge longer
- Nylon center pivot nut holds blades together tighter and requires no adjustment or retightening
- Cushioned grips provided added comfort and control
- Titanium nitride coating helps the blade cut cleaners and extends the life of the edge
Designed with both the professional and hobbyist in mind, the Bostitch 14-254 12" Straight Tinner Snips feature titanium nitride coated blade that are drop forged for added durability and edge life. The comfortable rubberized grips offer the control you need to make precise straight and curved free hand cuts in sheet metal and thin plastic sheeting. The 14-254 snips will cut up to 25-gauge cold rolled steel and up to 28-gauge stainless steel, and they may just be the last pair of tinner snips you'll ever need.
The 14-254 includes:
- One (1) Bostitch 12" Straight Tinner Snips
- Size: 12"
- Cutting Direction: Straight
- Height: 1.2"
- Length: 14"
- Width: 4.4"
- Weight: 1.5 lbs.