Bostitch Hand Tools 14-255 10" Compound Action Aviation Snips
Limit one coupon per order. Exclusions may apply. Coupon valid Now - December 24th, 2013.
- Lightly serrated cutting edges bite down as you cut and prevent the material from shifting
- Flush hardware doesn't interfere with cutting action
- Internal latch system can be released with one hand and won't interfere with material when cutting
- Low profile form factor makes it easier to cut in tight spaces
- Chrome molybdenum steel blades are forged for added strength and durability
- Comfortable, slip resistant handle offers added control and accuracy
- Cuts up to 18 gauge cold rolled or 22 gauge stainless steel
If you find yourself constantly switching between left, right and straight action aviation snips, then it may be time to consider a snip with compound action. The Bostitch 14-255 10" Compound Action Aviation Snips offer you the flexibility to cut from any side at any angle with just one tool. Their lightly serrate jaws bite the material firmly and help you cut more cleanly and accurately, especially on curves. The blades are forged from high strength chrome molybdenum steel for extreme durability, and the titanium nitride coating means they'll hold their edge longer. The low profile hardware and internal latch system prevents cutting material from getting caught up in the tool during the cut, and the ergonomic bi-material grip offers you the comfort and control you need to make consistent and accurate cuts all day long. The Bostitch 14-255 10" Compound Action Aviation Snips will cut up to 18-gauge cold rolled and up to 22-gauge stainless steel.
The 14-255 includes:
- One (1) Bostitch 10" Straight Aviation Snips
- Cutting Direction: Straight, Left and Right
- Color: Yellow
- Height: 1.1"
- Length: 12.3"
- Width: 3.5"
- Weight: 1.04 lbs.