Bostitch Hand Tools 14-256 10" Left Aviation Snips
Limit one coupon per order. Exclusions may apply. Coupon valid Now - December 24th, 2013.
- Cut sheet metal quickly and accurately, chrome molybdenum steel cutting blades make quick work of cold rolled steel up to 10 gauge and stainless steel up to 22 gauge
- Streamline form factor allows tool to work in tight spaces
- Internal latch system does not interfere with cutting motion and can be operated with one hand
- Serrated teeth on blade bite into the material to keep it from slipping and shifting during the cut
- Comfortable non-slip grip offers advanced ergonomics and control
- Titanium nitride coating on cutting blade extends blade life
Take the struggle out of cutting sheet metal with a Bostitch 14-256 10" Left Aviation Snip. These snips are designed to easily cut through cold rolled steel up to 18-gauge in thickness and stainless steel up to 22-gauge in thickness. The titanium nitride coated blades features a light serration that allows them to grip the material as they cut, and their drop forged chrome molybdenum construction means they'll last, and cut, longer than ever before. The 14-256 is designed with streamlined, low profile hardware that allows the tool to cut and maneuver cleanly with less binding and less bulk, and the comfortable bi-material handle is color coded for easy identification. Don't trust your work to some knock off tool; trust a legendary name like Bostitch to give you the professional results you expect.
The 14-256 includes:
- One (1) Bostitch 10" Left Aviation Snips
- Cutting Direction: Left curve
- Color: Red
- Height: 1.1"
- Length: 12.3"
- Width: 3.5"
- Weight: 1.04 lbs.