Bostitch Hand Tools 14-257 Right Aviation Snips
Bostitch Hand Tools 14-257 10" Right Aviation Snips
- Titanium nitrite blade coating reduces wear and extends the life of the blade
- Serrated blade surface bites the material firmly and reduces slippage and shifting during the cut
- Cuts up to 18 gauge cold rolled steel and 22 gauge stainless steel
- Advanced fastener design prevents loosing of the blades and never needs retightening or adjusting
- Low profile hardware design prevents material from getting caught up in the tool during cutting
- Comfortable, non-slip grip is color coded and offers added control and accuracy
The key to accurately cutting sheet metal by hand is to use a quality pair of aviation snips. The Bostitch 14-257 10" Right Aviation Snips are just that high quality tool that will give you the results you need. They feature drop forged chrome molybdenum blades that are coated with titanium nitride to extend the life of the blade. The blades feature a light serration that allows them to bite the material firmly during the cut, helping you cut more accurately and cleanly than ever before. The low profile hardware design allows the tool to maneuver through the material with less binding and hang ups. The Bostitch 14-257 10" Right Aviation Snips will easily cut cold rolled steel of up to 18-gauge in thickness and stainless steel of up to 22-gauge in thickness.
The 14-257 includes:
- One (1) Bostitch 10" Right Aviation Snips
- Cutting Direction: Right curve
- Color: Green
- Height: 1.1"
- Length: 12.3"
- Width: 3.5"
- Weight: 1.04 lbs.