Bostitch Hand Tools 16-058 Scratch Awl
- The perfect too for starting screw and nail holes in a variety of hard and soft materials
- Use for scribing lines on wood and metal surfaces
- One piece drop forged design offers added strength and durability
- Heat treated to withstand the punishment of repeated daily use
- Handcrafted point is designed to be extra sharp for clean marks and scribes
There are few tools that are really essential in almost any tool belt, and the Bostitch 16-058 Scratch Awl is one of them. Use one once, and chances are you'll discover a new use for it in no time flat. This awl is great for starting holes for screws and nails, increasing accuracy and improving results. Use it to scribe clean lines one both wood and metal or even just to make a clean mark on the material. The 16-058 is manufactured from a single piece of drop forged steel and is heat treated to resist chipping and cracking.
The 16-058 includes:
- One (1) Bostitch Scratch Awl
- Overall length: 9"
- Weight: .13 lbs.