Bostitch Hand Tools 43-723 24' Clamping Box Beam Level
Limit one coupon per order. Exclusions may apply. Coupon valid Now - June 30th, 2013.
Your FREE Bostitch tape measure will ship with your qualifying Bostitch products. Limited quantities. While supplies last.
- Clamps on to both 2x4's (1-1/2") and 4x4's (3-1/2"), ideal for both residential and commercial use
- Impact resistant vials are encased in solid acrylic and offer guaranteed lifetime accuracy to .0005 in/in
- Solid 1-1/2" profile offers added durability and toughness
- Center vial is magnified and bridged for continuous marking capability
No matter what your profession or project involves, being able to check surfaces for level and plumb can make the difference between a quality finished product and something less than quality. The Bostitch 43-723 Clamping Box Beam Level allows you accurately gauge both level and plumb readings in a variety of positions. It features a handy integrated clamping system that allows it to be attached to 2x4 lumbers so you can take hands-free readings and get more done in less time. And accuracy is rated to within 0.0005 in/in, so whether you're a professional or not, you'll get professional results every time. The bridged center vial allows you to utilize a continuous marking surface, and the interior vials rotate 180 deg. to easily duplicate angles.
The 43-723 includes:
- One (1) Bostitch 2 FT Clamp Level
- Vials: 3
- Length: 24"