Bostitch Hand Tools 58-500 Nail Set
- Perfect for safely and accurately setting nails into almost any material
- Patent-pending interchangeable bit system allows you to switch between 1/32" and 2/32" bits
- Also compatible with most standard screwdriver insert bits
- Hardened steel construction offers long life and durability
- Color coded for quick identification
- Hex head design prevents unit from rolling when set down
Properly setting a nail is one of those tasks that requires a specialized tool but is often attempted without that proper tool. Using another nail or screw or other implement to try and set a nail is dangerous and can damage not only your material, but yourself as well. The Bostitch 58-500 Nail Set is designed to safely and accurately set a nail or a punch a guide hole before nailing. It's built from fully hardened and precision machined steel for extra durability and long life, and it features patent pending interchangeable bit system that gives it more flexibility than any other set on the market. And the hex head design means it can be inserted into most standard drill chucks.
The 58-500 includes:
- One (1) Bostitch Nail Set
- Overall Length: 4-3/4"
- Tip Size: 1/32", 2/32"