Bostitch HFM-3 45 OZ Graphite Hardwood Flooring Mallet
- Features a beveled face design that positively sets the board end and protects the wear layer
- Soft face protects delicate flooring and is easily replaceable in case of wear
- Comfortable handle features a graphite jacket that gives it added strength while still providing that "wood feel"
- Flared end prevents slippage and offers added comfort and control
- Head is connected to handle via a patented process that ensures durability and strength
- 14.8" length for added leverage and power
Installing flooring can be a tricky and tedious business, and anything that makes the job easier can mean improved results and money in your pocket. Stanly Bostitch is a leader in flooring installation products and their HFM-3 45 oz. Graphite Hardwood Flooring Mallet is designed to complement their full line of flooring tools. It features a soft beveled face that allows you to easily set the ends of the boards, and in the event that the face gets worn, it's easily replaceable in a matter of seconds. The handle is wrapped in graphite and features a flared end for added control and safety. The graphite wrapping also gives it that much loved "wood" feel with the added strength of a composite.
The HFM-3 includes:
- One (1) Bostitch 45 oz. Graphite Hardwood Flooring Mallet
Stanley Bostitch is a world leader in the fastening and flooring market. They manufacture over 2000 types of fasteners and each one is designed to perform beyond expectations. They go the extra mile to research and design products that customers want and need to get the job done quicker and easier than ever before. This new graphite flooring mallet was introduced in 2008 to soften the blow and reduce damage to a pre-finished floor. Durability and comfort is what Bostitch brand is know for and this flooring mallet has a bell-shaped designed shaft to help prevent it from acidentally slipping out of the users hand. It is sometimes difficult to put into words, so all I can say is place this Bostitch Flooring Mallet in your hands and you will literally feel the difference.