Bostitch HOPU38100 3/8" X 100' ProzHoze Polyurethane Air Hose
- Professional quality air hose designed to stand up to the toughest jobsite abuse
- Stay flexible in the most extreme temperatures, perfect for sub-zero work
- Reinforced strain reliefs are tough and flexible and protect the ends from damage
- Reusable fittings can be replaced in the field quickly for increased productivity
- Translucent design allows you to spot contaminants in the hose
- Ribbed construction prevents kinking and sticking and protects the hose from crush impacts
- Bright yellow color makes it easier to see the hose on a busy jobsite to help prevent accidents
- Long length gives you more room to maneuver without having to move the compressor
Jobsites can be tough on tools and accessories, and even the cleanest and most organized jobsites are full of potential obstacles that can threaten the integrity of your gear. The Bostitch HOPU38100 3/8" x 100' ProzHoze Polyurethane Air Hose is designed to take all the abuse that the jobsite has to dish out; and its advanced design will allow you to work more efficiently with less downtime. The polyurethane material means this hose will stay just as flexible in sub zero conditions as it does at room temperature, and its ribbed construction keeps it moving smoothly in and around obstacles. The flexible reinforced strain relief ends help prevent damage from pulling, and the reusable 1/4" MPT fittings can be changed out easily in the field. Don't waste another second struggling with a bargain basement air hose, trust the heavy duty design of the Bostitch HOPU38100 3/8" x 100' ProzHoze Polyurethane Air Hose to keep you working steady all day long.
The HOPU38100 includes:
- One (1) Bostitch 3/8" x 100' ProzHoz Polyurethane Air Hose
- Length: 100'
- Diameter: 3/8"
- Fitting Size: 1/4" MPT
- Hose Material: Polyurethane