Bostitch HP118K 3/8" to 1-3/16" 23 Gauge Headless Pinner Kit
Your FREE Bostitch tape measure will ship with your qualifying Bostitch products. Limited quantities. While supplies last.
- Pinner Aluminum housing is both Lightweight and durable.
- Pin depth can be adjusted easily with the high/low power control
- Exhaust sits at the rear
- Pin capacity 19% greater then competitive models
- Ergonomically designed with a overmoulded grip
- Great for Finish & Trim work
- Low profile nosepiece tapers down for a clear line-of-site
- Backed by an incredible 7-year limited warranty
This Bostitch HP 118K 23 Gauge Pinner Kit can dramatically speed up any DIY project. This small pneumatic nailer is great for decorative carpentry work such as crown molding or any trim job you have in mind. The HP118K is ideal for those tough trim jobs, in which it is impossible to maneuver a clamp to secure your woodworking or trim piece. This kit comes with an ample supply of a variety of pin nails to get you started. One of the best features about this pinner is the design of the handle. It has an over-molded grip which rests so comfortably in your hand and weighing just 2.5 lbs; you just might forget it is there. Bostitch is proud to back the HP118K with a 7-year limited warranty.
The HP118K includes:
- One (1) Pin Nailer
- One (1) 1/4" air Fitting
- Five Hundred (500) 1/2" Pins
- Five Hundred (500) 3/4" Pins
- Five Hundred (500) 1" Pins
- Carrying Case & Belt Hook
- Model Number: HP118K
- Manufacturer: Bostitch
- Height: 3 inches
- Length: 11 inches
- Width: 12 inches
- Weight: 2.5 lbs, 1.13 ilos
- Driving Power: 60 Inch Lbs.
- Fastner Type: 23 Gauge
- Fastener Range: 3/8" to 1-3/16" 23GA Headless pin nails
- Magazine Capacity: 200 pins
- Operating Pressure: 70-100 PSI
- Thread Fitting Type: 1/4" NPT