Bostitch MCN250 35 Deg. Strapshot Metal Connector Nailer
Bostitch MCN250 2-1/2" 35 Deg. Strapshot Metal Connector Nailer
- The ideal choice for fastening metal straps, joist hangers, anchors and hurricane and rafter ties
- Unique nose design exposes the tip of the nail so it can be placed precisely into strap holes, reducing mis-fires and ruined straps
- Drives 1-1/2" to 2-1/2" 35 deg. paper collated metal connector nails in a wide variety of possible applications
- Adjustable exhaust keeps air and possible debris directed away from user
- Advanced nail feed design reduces jams and misfires
- Safety lockout prevents the tool from firing with less than 5 nails, eliminating dry fires
- Integrated rafter hook allow the tool to be stored safely when not in use
- Long magazine design holds up to 53 nails for increased productivity
Metal strapping and ties are becoming more popular every day and are required in many building applications in order to keep structures up to code. Installing strapping with a traditional nailer can be a tricky process, and no one has time to do it by hand. The Bostitch MCN250 2-1/2" Strapshot Metal Connector Nailer is designed specifically for installing metal straps and ties of all kinds, and it takes the guesswork out of fastening these types of connectors. The exposed tip design allows you to place the tip of the nail perfectly in the hole BEFORE firing, eliminating the misfires and busted straps associated with other fastening options. The Bostitch MCN250 will not only allow you to work more accurately, but it will also speed up the entire installation process, meaning more productivity and more money in your pocket.
The MCN250 includes:
- One (1) Bostitch Strapshot Metal Connect Nailer (Long Magazine)
- One (1) Carrying Case
- Height: 13-1/4-in
- Length: 16-1/2-in
- Weight: 6 lbs.
- Fastener Length: 1-1/2-in - 2-1/2-in
- Gauge: 0.113-in - 0.162-in Diameter
- Magazine Capacity: 53
- Fastener Type: 1-1/2" and 2-1/2" 35° paper tape metal connector nails
- Driving Power: 600 in-lbs.
- Fitting Type: 1/4-in NPT
- Ship Weight: 11.2 lbs.