Bostitch MCN250 S STRAPSHOT Metal Connector Nailer
Bostitch MCN250 S 1-1/2" to 2-1/2" STRAPSHOT Metal Connector Nailer
- This is the "short magazine" version of the Bostitch MCN250, easy to maneuver and operate in tight spaces
- Nail tip is exposed prior to firing, allowing for precise fastener placement and less misfires
- Patent pending nail feeding feature prevents jams and keeps fasteners flowing smoothly
- Integrated rafter hook allows tool to be safely hung on a rafter or joist when not in use
Modern building codes often require various kinds of metal strapping around joists, rafters, and post bases, and certain communities require various types of additional hurricane ties in order for a new structure to meet code. The Bostitch MCN250S Strapshot Metal Connect Nailer makes it faster and easier to fasten all kinds of metal strapping material. The exposed fastener design provides positive placement of the nail prior to firing, reducing misfires and speeding up installation. The inline, short magazine provides excellent tool balance and offers greater maneuverability in tight spaces. Don't trust just any brand name when it comes to fastening; trust a world leader like Bostitch to give you the professional results you need at a price you can afford.
The MCN250 S includes:
- One (1) Bostitch STRAPSHOT Metal Connector
- Driving Power: 600 Inch-lbs
- Magazine Capacity: 29 Nails
- Fastener Size: 1-1/2" to 2-1/2"