Bostitch MFN201 1x Manual Hardwood Flooring Cleat Nailer KIT 1/2~5/8 wood
The MFN201 includes:
- 1x Bostitch Manual Hardwood Flooring Cleat Nailer
- 1x Graphite Flooring Mallet
- 1x 1/2" Flooring Adaptor
- 1x 5/8" Flooring Adaptor
- 1x Carrying Case
- Flooring Hex Wrenches
- Speeds up hardwood floor installations and increases accuracy
- Operates in both single and multi-blow modes via a selectable drive switch
- Soft rubbers bumpers protect delicate floor finishes during installation
- Works with 1/2", 5/8" and 3/4" flooring material
- Drives Bostitch L-style flooring cleats
- Includes Bostitch Graphite Flooring Mallet
Speed up all your hardwood flooring installations with the Bostitch MFN201 Manual Hardwood Flooring Cleat Nailer. This nailer works with flooring of various thicknesses and drives Bostitch L shaped flooring cleats quickly and accurately. It not only works faster than manual hammering, but it will improve your results as well. The MFN201 features soft rubber bumpers that protect pre-finished flooring material from marring and scratching, and it can work in both single and multi-blow modes depending on your preference and application. Take the hassle out of installing hardwood flooring, and take your installations to the next level with a Bostitch MFN201 Manual Hardwood Flooring Cleat Nailer.
- Brand: Bostitch
- Model: MFN201
- MPN: MFN201
- UPC: 077914050292
- Type: Cleat Nailer
- Weight: 8.6 lbs
- Fastener Range: 1-1/2" to 2"
- Magazine Capacity: 120 cleat nails
- Flooring Thicknesses: 1/2", 5/8" and 3/4"
- Package Qty.: 1x
Overall Rating for Bostitch MFN201 1x Manual Hardwood Flooring Cleat Nailer KIT 1/2~5/8 wood
Bostitch MFN201 Manual Flooring Nailer
By Ivan from Ontario, Canada on November 29, 2014
It can be used with or without ratcheting. In ratcheting setup the piston will not return unless the nail is fully driven.
I haven't used it yet but expect no negative surprises.
Pros:Quality and solid construction. Ratcheting feature.
I expect better service than pneumatic nailer due to simpler construction. No need to purchase a large compressor, no noise or air hoses. I enjoyed using them on previous jobs.