Bostitch MIIIFN-KIT Flooring Cleat Nailer Conversion Kit
- Contains everything you need to convert your MIIIFS to an MIIIFN
- Allows your flooring staples to do double duty as a cleat nailer
- Costs half as much as buying a new nailer
- Recommended Replacement for the BOSMIIFN-KIT
Your Bostitch MIIIFS Flooring Stapler is an incredibly useful and versatile tool right out of the box. But if you find yourself needing to drive flooring cleats rather than staples, you might have thought your only option was to buy a completely new tool. Bostitch now offers the MIIIFN-KIT Cleat Nailer Conversion Kit. This kit contains everything you need to convert your MIIIFS Flooring Stapler into an MIIIFN Hardwood Flooring Cleat Nailer. This one kit will literally double the number of applications your tool can handle and can save you up to 50% over investing in a new tool.
The MIIIFN-KIT includes:
- One (1) Bostitch Industrial Flooring Cleat Nailer Conversion Kit
- Height: 11-1/2"
- Length: 17-1/4"
- Width: 3"
- Weight: 11.2 lbs.
- Driving Power: 420
- Magazine Capacity: 110
- Max. Operating Pressure: 100
- Min. Operating Pressure: 60
- Operating Pressure: 60-100
- Power to Weight Ratio: 38
- Thread Fitting Type: NPT
- Thread Size: 3/8"