Bostitch MIIIFN Industrial Flooring Cleat Nailer
- Mallet actuated pneumatic drive system is faster and more reliable than manual methods
- Drives 1-1/2" to 2" L-shaped flooring cleats quickly and accurately
- Includes 1/2" and 3/4" composite base plates that offer more stability and accuracy
- Features a long reach handle for added comfort and control of the tool
- Aluminum housing design is both lightweight and durable
- Designed for both solid and engineered hardwood flooring material
- Recommended Replacement for the P-CFCN200
Take the "hard" out of hardwood flooring installation with a Bostitch MIIIFN Industrial Flooring Cleat Nailer. Although it may look like a manual flooring nailer, the MIIIFN actually works via a pneumatically assisted firing mechanism allows faster and more accurate fastener application. The unit comes with 2 extra-wide composite bases for 1/2" and 3/4" flooring applications. The bases provide added stability during installations so you can fasten more accurately with less misfiring. And with a full 420 in-lbs. of driving power, you can fire cleat nails into and through even the hardest flooring materials. The MIIIFN includes a graphite mallet so you can get up and running right out of the box.
The MIIIFN includes:
- One (1) Bostitch Industrial Flooring Cleat Nailer
- One (1) Flooring Mallet
- Height: 11-1/2"
- Length: 17-1/4"
- Width: 3"
- Weight: 11.2 lbs.
- Driving Power: 420
- Magazine Capacity: 110
- Max. Operating Pressure: 100
- Min. Operating Pressure: 60
- Operating Pressure: 60-100
- Power to Weight Ratio: 38
- Thread Fitting Type: NPT
- Thread Size: 3/8"