Bostitch N66C-1 1-1/4" to 2-1/2" 15 Deg. Coil Siding Nailer
- Over 500 in-lbs. of driving power, perfect for wood and fiber siding, sheathing, fencing and much more
- Can drive both wire-weld and plastic collated coiled nails
- Fully adjustable depth guide gives you precise control over the countersinking depth of the fastener
- Aluminum housing is lightweight and durable, stands up to the toughest daily use
- Soft no-mar foot prevents damage to delicate surfaces during use
- Adjustable exhaust allows you to direct air and harmful debris away from the user
- Comes with a contact trigger (aka bump) installed
- Can also use a sequential trip as well
The Bostitch N66C-1 15 Deg. Coil Siding Nailer is designed to speed up the installation of siding and sheathing of all kinds. It features a full 500 lbs. of driving force and can shoot both wire weld and plastic collated nails ranging from 1-1/4" to 2-1/2". Everything about this tool screams professional durability, from the tough aluminum housing to thick molded rubber grip. Bostitch has designed the N66C-1 with end-user in mind, and they've included a no-mar tip so you can safely work with softer materials and an adjustable directional exhaust that protects the user from flying debris. The tool-free depth adjustment makes it easy to precisely control the countersink of your fastener and the whole unit weighs in at less than 5lbs, so you can use it all day and barely break a sweat.
The N66C-1 includes:
- One (1) Bostitch 15 deg. Coil Siding Nailer
- One (1) Carrying Case
- Nailer Type: Siding
- Power Source: Air
- Fastener Feeding Type: Coil
- Collation Angle: 15 degree
- Feed Type: Coil Feed
- Magazine Capacity: 350
- Magazine Loading: Top
- Fastener Type: Smooth Shank, Ring Shank, Pallet Nail
- Nail Length: 1-1/4" to 2-1/2"
- Air Inlet Size: 1/4" NPT
- Operating Air Pressure: 65 to 100 PSI
- Firing Mode: Bump/Sequential Action
- Jam Clearing: Tool Free
- Dimensions (Length x Width x Height): 11-1/4" x 3-1/4" x 12"
For close to a century, Stanley Bostitch has demonstrated levels of quality and advanced engineering that are second to none. Their new line of fastening tools are some of the most advanced available on the market, and they feature oil-free and maintenance-free designs that will free you up from worrying about your tool and let you concentrate on what really matters.