Bostitch N75C-1 1-1/2" to 3" 15 Deg. Coil Sheathing - Siding Nailer
- Designed for high volume professional nailing tasks on the jobsite
- Weighs in at less than 5lbs; use it all day long with less fatigue
- Great for quickly attaching sheathing on walls and roofs
- Accepts 15 deg. wire collated and plastic insert nails with shank diameters of .09" to .131"
- Aluminum body design adds strength and durability without the added weight
- Easily adjustable depth guide allows precision counter sink adjustments
- Covered by Bostitch's 7 Year Limited Warranty
- Not recommended for use with 2" Galvanized ring nails in Advantech
The Bostitch N75C-1 Coil Sheathing/Siding Nailer is the perfect nailer for job sites of all sizes. It will increase your productivity and the quality of your finished product with every use. Designed for high efficiency fastening of wall and roofing sheathing, the N75C-1 weighs in at less than 5 lbs, so it will be just as kind to your arms as it is to your results. The durable aluminum housing means it can stand up to the brutal conditions the job site can often dish out, and the high capacity magazine means you can keep working longer with less downtime for reloading. Bostitch has also included an easy to use depth adjustment that allows you to dial in just the right amount of countersink for the application. With 630 in-lbs. of driving force, the Bostitch N75C-1 Coil Sheathing/Siding Nailer will be ready to tackle just about any fastening job you can throw at it.
The N75C-1 includes:
- 1x Bostitch Coil Sheathing/Siding Nailer
- 1x Carrying Case
- Weight: 4.9 lbs, 2.22 kilos
- Driving Power: 630 Inch Lbs.
- Fastener Length: 1-1/2 inch - 3 inch (.090" - .131" Shank)
- Fastener Type: Coil Nails
- Collation Angle: 15°
- Fastener Collation: Wire Weld and Plastic Collated
- Fastener Capacity: 225 - 300
- Fastener Range: 1-1/2" to 3"
- Magazine Capacity: 225-300 Nails
- Operating Pressure: 70-120 PSI
- Thread Fitting Type: 1/4" NPT
UPC - 077914042082
Overall Rating for Bostitch N75C-1 1-1/2" to 3" 15 Deg. Coil Sheathing - Siding Nailer
By Maker from Wartrace, TN on June 29, 2012
Pros:Light weight......and powerful.
I would recommend this item to a friend.
Bostitch N75C-1 Coil Sheathing - Siding Nailer
By GaTOR from Michigan on February 7, 2012
Pros:it's rather light
Cons:Dosn't load new nail everytime
Trigger is really touchy double taps alot