Bostitch N89C-HQ HURRIQUAKE Large Bore Coil Framing Nailer
- Same design as the Bostitch N89C-1, except with a large bore optimized to work with HurriQuake style nails
- HurriQuake nails offer superior holding strength and are recommended for high risk hurricane and earthquake areas
- Lightweight magnesium body is durable and tough enough to stand up to the most brutal jobsite use
- Quick open coil magazine holds up to 300 nails for increased efficiency
- Patented depth adjustment system allows quick and easy control over the depth of each fastener
- Perfect for framing, sheathing, straping, siding, and just about any other construction project that requires a highly efficient fastening solution
The Bostitch N89C-HQ HURRIQUAKE Large Bore Coil Framing Nailer sports all the same features and proven reliability of the N89C-1 nailer, but with the addition of a larger bore that is designed to fire Bostitch's HurriQuake framing nails. These nails have been proven to increase a structures resistance to wind and earthquake damage, which means they can potentially save lives. The Bostitch N89C-HQ features a durable magnesium body that will stand up to all the abuse the job site has to dish out, and the aggressive wear guards provide even more protection from damage. The large 300 capacity magazine can be quickly loaded and reloaded, reducing downtime and increasing productivity. If you're living or working in a hurricane or earthquake prone area, insist on HurriQuake nails, and insist on a reliable tool like the Bostitch N89C-HQ HURRIQUAKE Large Bore Coil Framing Nailer to drive them home quickly and reliably.
The N80CB-1, N80CB-HQ, N89C-1, N89C-HQ, all shoot 15deg Coil Framing nails. So the nails that fit the N80CB (and N80C-1) will work in the N80CB-HQ, N89C-1 and N89C-HQ. The nails that work with the N80CB-HQ will work with the N89C-HQ!
The N89C-HQ includes:
- One (1) Bostitch Large Bore Coil Framing Nailer
- Height: 14"
- Length: 12.25"
- Weight: 8.1 lbs
- Driving Power: 1,050 Inch Lbs.
- Fastener Range: 2" to 3 1/2" 15 Degree Coil Framing Nails (.099" - .148" Shank)
- Magazine Capacity: 225 - 300 Nails
- Operating Pressure: 70-120 PSI
- Thread Fitting Type: 1/4" NPT