Bostitch PN50 Mini Impact Nailer
- Comfortable rubber grip absorbs the shock and vibration before it reaches your hand
- At only 1lb, it's lightweight and compact enough to maneuver in between joists and rafters all day long
- Air fitting swivels 360 deg. for added maneuverability
- Front facing port helps keep exhaust air away from the user
- Can drive most bulk finish, timber and framing nails
Take the hassle out of joist and rafter nailing with a Bostitch PN50 Mini Impact Palm Joist Nailer. This little powerhouse is compact and maneuverable enough to get into the tight areas that a hammer can't reach, and it's powerful enough to drive almost any type of framing or finish nail. The comfortable rubber grip helps absorb shock and vibration, so you can use it all day long more comfortably, and the 360 degree swivel air fitting makes it easy to work around mazes of rafters and joists. Bostitch designed the PN50 with the user in mind and kept it lightweight at less than 1lb, and the addition of a front facing exhaust port helps direct air and debris away from your face and body. If you do any kind of rafter or joist work, the Bostitch PN50 Mini Impact Palm Joist Nailer will be a welcome addition to your pneumatic tool collection.
The PN50 includes:
- One (1) Stanley/Bostitch Mini Impact Nailer
- Height: 8-4/5"
- Width: 3-1/2"
- Weight: 1.4 lbs