Bostitch PRO-1450 1/4" x 50' Premium Quality Polyurethane Air Hose
- A premium grade air hose designed to stand up to the toughest jobsite abuse
- Stays flexible in the most extreme conditions, perfect for sub-zero weather
- Durable polyurethane construction resists punctures and tears
- Bright yellow color makes it easy to spot around the jobsite and helps prevent accidental contact
- Flexible strain relief units on the end prevent damage from pulling and dropping
- Ribbed construction prevents crushing and kinking, makes it easy to maneuver around obstacles
- Reusable fittings can be repaired in the field in 3 easy steps
- Coils and uncoils easy, lighter than standard hoses
A premium all weather hose designed to perform in the most extreme conditions, the Bostitch PRO-1450 1/4" x 50' Premium Quality Polyurethane Air Hose offers the enhanced durability required by professional tradesmen. The polyurethane construction stays flexible in temperatures down to -40 deg., and its abrasion, puncture and chemical resistant. The high visibility yellow color makes it easy to spot in the maze of obstructions around the typical jobsite, so there's less chance of accidental contact and damage to the hose. The Bostitch PRO-1450 is tough to be sure, but it's also lightweight and easy to transport; up to 2x lighter than a standard air line.
The PRO-1450 includes:
- One (1) Bostitch 1/4" x 50' ProzHoz Premium Polyurethane Air Hose
- Length: 50'
- Diameter: 1/4"
- Fitting Size: 1/4" MPT
- Hose Material: Polyurethane