Bostitch PRO-3850 3/8" x 50' Premium Quality Polyurethane Air Hose
- Tough polyurethane construction stays flexible in the most extreme weather conditions
- Durable hose material is puncture and abrasion resistant, stands up to the toughest abuse
- Fittings are reusable and can be replaced in the field in 3 easy steps
- Flexible snap-fit strain relief system protects the hose ends from damage and extends the life of the hose
- Up to 2x lighter than standard hoses, carry more hose without the additional weight
- Ribbed construction allows the hose to glide effortlessly around jobsite obstacles without kinking
- High visibility yellow hose is translucent so you can easily spot air line contaminants
- Recommended Replacement for the BOAHOPU3850
When your work depends on a steady and reliable supply of air to your pneumatic tools, depend on the proven reliability of the Bostitch PRO-3850 3/8" x 50' Premium Quality Polyurethane Air Hose. This hose is tough, really tough, and it will stand up to use and abuse that would bring standard hoses to their knees. The polyurethane construction keeps the hose flexible in sub-zero conditions, and it's puncture and abrasion resistant. The bright yellow color offers enhanced visibility around a cluttered jobsite, so there's less of a chance of accidental contact that could damage and disable the hose. You'll also appreciate the ribbed hose design that allows the hose to snake around obstacles without kinking or sticking. And if the Bostitch PRO-3850 does get damaged somehow, the 1/4" MPT fittings are reusable and field serviceable, so you'll be back up and running in no time.
The PRO-3850 includes:
- 1x Bostitch 3/8" x 50' ProzHoz Premium Polyurethane Air Hose
- Length: 50'
- Diameter: 3/8"
- Fitting Size: 1/4" MPT
- Hose Material: Polyurethane