Bostitch PT-MC13115-1M 1-1/2" x .131 35 deg. Strapshot Nails
- 1,000 of the best metal connecting nails on the market are included
- Smooth shank allows for a seamless entry and the bright, heat-treated finish keeps the nail firm
- Compatible with F33PT, STRAPSHOT MCN-150, STRAPSHOT MCN-250 Bostitch tools
- Also fits Hitachi NR65AK, Paslode F250S-PP and Rap-A-Nail RN150, RN250
Stanley Bostitch is the first name professionals go with for all their fastening needs. Why would you carry out any tricky metal connecting jobs with anything but the PT-MC13115-1M Metal Connector Nails from the same company? As the diamond points on these 1-1/2" nails penetrate both materials, the smooth shank allows them to enter seamlessly and the bright, heat-treated finish keeps the holding power strong. Create a finished product you can be proud of with the help of this 1,000 pack of paper collated metal connector nails.
The PT-MC13115-1M includes:
- One (1) Box of 1,000 1-1/2" x .131 35 Deg. STRAPSHOT Paper Collated Metal Connector Nails
- Fastener Length: 1-1/2"
- Fastener Shank Diameter: .131
- Finish: Bright, Heat Treated
- Fits Bostitch Tools: F33PT, STRAPSHOTTM MCN-150, STRAPSHOTTM MCN-250
- Fits Competitor Tools: Paslode 5250/65G PP, Hitachi NR 65AK
- Point Style: Diamond
- Quantity Per Item Pack: 1,000
- Shank Type: Smooth