Bostitch S6DR113GAL-FH 2000 PK 2" 28° Round Head Ring Shank Framing Nails Galvanized
- Ring shank for strong and secure embedding into wood
- Thickcoat finish resists the elements and strengthens the nails
- Diamond point pierces wood no problem
- Fits Bostitch Tools N79WW, N80SB, N86S, N88WWB, N100S, F28WW
Sometimes regular nails aren't strong enough to keep your project together. Sometimes you need a supernail. That's where Stanley Bostitch's S6DR113GAL-FH Ring Shank Framing Nails come in. These guys are strong. Their namesake "ring shank" design helps them embed into the wood and stay there. All 2,000 of the included framing nails have a thickcoat finish that resists the element and simultaneously strengthens the nail. The S6DR113GAL-FH nails load easily into the Bostitch tools N79WW, N80SB, N86S, N88WWB, N100S, and F28WW. If you need a muscular nail, Bostitch Fastening has you covered.
The S6DR113GAL-FH includes:
- One (1) Box of 2000 Bostitch 2" x .113 Ring Shank 28° Wire Collated Full Round Head Stick Framing Nails
- Fastener Length:2"
- Fastener Shank Diameter: 0.113"
- Finish: ThickcoatTM
- Fits Bostitch Tools: N79WW, N80SB, N86S, N88WWB, N100S, F28WW
- Point Style: Diamond
- Quantity Per Item Pack: 2,000
- Shank Type: Ring