Bostitch SF150C 1" to 1-1/2" Light Gauge Steel Nailer
- Transforms steel framing applications, great for wood-to-steel, gypsum-to-steel, and cement board-to-steel applications
- Optimized pneumatic engine is strong enough to drive fasteners through steel
- Utility hook offers a convenient way to store the nailer when not in use
- Frame protection and anti-skid keeps the important components protected from damage
- Compatible with 3/4" to 1-1/2" fasteners with .120 diameter
- Sheathing is protected from damage thanks to the nailer's driving guidance
- Decrease downtime when reloading with the 1 Piece Nail Canister
- Weighs just 5.8 lbs for fatigue-free use
The next big thing in steel framing is here. Bostitch, the world's leader in fastening solutions, unveils their Light Gauge Steel Nailer, an essential for a wide range of steel framing applications, including wood-to-steel, gypsum-to-steel, and cement board-to-steel. The Bostitch SF150C pneumatic nailer weighs just 5.8 lbs, very lightweight for a tool this powerful. Punching fasteners through steel is no problem due to the strength of the optimized pneumatic engine. Use the utility hook to store the tool when you aren't using it. Sometimes nailers can cause damage to sheathing, but luckily this tool has a driving guidance system which acts as a buffer between the nailer and the sheathing. It is compatible with 3/4" to 1-3/4" fasteners with .120" diameters, and reloading is easy with the 1 Piece Nail Canister. Nobody does fastening like Stanley Bostitch, and you'll wonder how you ever did steel framing before the SF150C.
The SF150C includes:
- One (1) Bostitch Light Gauge Steel Nailer
- Description: Light Gauge Steel Coil Nailer
- Operation Pressure Range: 70 - 120 psig
- Maximum Operation Pressure: 120 psig
- Fastener Type: 15° Wire Collated Coil
- Fastener Diameter: .100"
- Fastener Range: 1" - 1-1/2"
- Magazine Capacity: 200
- Length: 12.15"
- Width: 5"
- Height: 10.64"
- Weight: 5.88 lb
- Steel Gauge Range: 16 - 20 gauge, 54 - 33 mil