Bostitch SX1838K 18 Gauge Finish Stapler Kit
- Completely oil-free design eliminates the regular maintenance associated with most pneumatic tools
- Dual firing modes allow you to switch between sequential and bump firing
- Low nail lock out prevents tool from dry firing and extends the life of the nailer
- 360 deg. swivel fitting for added mobility around the jobsite
- Rear exhaust with internal muffler directs air away from the user and keeps the gun quieter
- Dial-a-Depth system allows for precision countersinking of staplers for a smooth finish
- Magnesium body offers jobsite durability and reduces the overall weight of the stapler
- Handy reversible belt hook with integrated pencil sharpener
For the ultimate in high capacity construction stapling, grab yourself a Bostitch SX1838K 18 Gauge Finish Stapler Kit. Featuring Bostitch's legendary oil-free design, this stapler will work as hard as you do without the regular maintenance required by most other staplers. The dual firing system allows you to switch between sequential (trigger) firing and bump firing, depending on your preference and application, and the low nail lock out feature will prevent dry-fires that could potentially damage the stapler and your work surface. The SX1838K features a 1/4" air fitting that swivels 360 degrees for added mobility, and the internal air filter will keep the gun operating smoothly and reliably for years to come.
The SX1838K includes:
- One (1) Bostitch 18 Gauge Finish Stapler
- One (1) 1/4" Swivel Fitting
- 1,000 1" Finish Staples
- One (1) Carrying Case
- One (1) Hex Wrench
- One (1) Belt Hook
- Adjustable Exhaust Port: No
- Air Tool Type : Air Nailer
- Assembled Depth (in.) : 11.81"
- Assembled Height (in.) : 4.61"
- Assembled Width (in.) : 12.2"
- Fastener collation : Glue (resin)
- Fastener depth control : Yes
- Fasteners Included : Yes
- Item Weight : 6.6 lb
- Loading type : Strip
- Crown Width (in.) : 7/32"
- Maximum fastener size (in.) : 1.5
- Minimum fastener size (in.) : 0.5
- Stapler type : Finishing